RE: More altitude changes

To: "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: More altitude changes
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 13:05:21 -0700
Great Bob!!

As we will be at a higher altitude, and therefore closer to the Almighty,
might one construe this to be what some have called "Making a joyful noise
unto the Lord"??

Personally, I plan to drink some beer as well to further exacerbate this
particular altitude side effect.  (I can think of a LOT more I would like to
add to this thread, but I think I will pass.......discretion the better part
of valour, or just chicken sh*t??)

Regards,

Allan
B9472373