Re: UNITED - The board game

To: rootes1@best.com
Subject: Re: UNITED - The board game
From: JEFF_CARTER@HP-Cupertino-om5.om.hp.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 16:28:07 -0700
     As if "anything" is rolling from the Carter garage, all I could come
     up w/ was a 2, 8, & 9.  After reviewing the game "Book of Norman", and
     burning the Laifman ammendment (3 die) I'm now rolling a 2, 6, & a big
     fat zero.  Well w/in the rules but certainly not what I'd want to be.
     Let's just say I'm behind the "8" ball.

     JCarter