RE: UNITED - The board game

To: "Karen L Foster" <Karen.L.Foster@aero.org>, <Laifman@flash.net>
Subject: RE: UNITED - The board game
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 22:58:12 -0700
Well, this just goes to prove once again the superiority of women that my
wife keeps reminding me of.  Karen read the post and is aware that Norm's
game (which lead to a LOT of e-mails....thanks Norm!) was intended for those
not attending TU.  Steve???  What happened, change of plans dude? Or has
getting your kitty ready for TU worn out your typing fingers??

~:-{)>

Allan
B9472373