TE/AE Newsletter

To: FMcCjr@aol.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TE/AE Newsletter
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 08:50:19 -0400
     To Rick McCurdy and the TE/AE Board:

     I saw Gary's flame job, and I must agree with it's message.  It's time
     to do something, one way or the other.  If our new editor can't get an
     issue out within the next 4 weeks, than let's find someone else.

     Other clubs I've had contact with have a committee producing the
     newsletter.  That makes production a small job for several people
     rather than a big job for one person.  If one person has a problem,
     the others can keep things going. It also might be easier to get
     people to volunteer for a small job, as compared to a huge one.  Maybe
     it's time to consider a change to this type of setup.

     Left coast guys:  Sorry for airing our dirty laundry in this
     bandwidth, but we had to listen to your goose poops for the last
     month....

     TE/AE Board:  I know a lot of you are on here, but we don't know each
     other's Email addresses.  Send me your address, and I'll compile a
     list and send it to the other board members.  Then we can bitch and
     plot in private.

     Stu Brennan
     Member, TE/AE Board of Directors