Have You Seen This Tiger?

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Have You Seen This Tiger?
From: NCDW21A@prodigy.com (MR PAUL R SHEAHAN)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 20:27:24, -0500
While watching a movie in a hotel room on the road, I do believe I
saw a Tiger parked on the side of the road in the classic movie,
"Guide to the Married Man".  When watching the movie, look for when
Walter Matheau makes the trail run to the hotel.(This won't mean
anything until you are watching the movie) I do believe I saw a red
Tiger parked close to the entrance of the hotel.
Yes I know this has become an obsession.

Paul