Database

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, alpines@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Database
From: Bill Gullatt <bgullatt@traveller.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 15:07:28 -0500 (CDT)
The database that I have can be edited by users online and you can attach
a URL of your images (one for each image). It is a pasword protected
database. Each user will be able to edit their own data.

I think all the data about each car can be accessible but we can limit
data such as exact location and Personal data.

Give me suggestions for the database fields.

Should I set the system to assign passwords or should I let the users
choose them.

This will be open to ALL Rootes vehicles.

Bill Gullatt
Madison, AL