Re: Tiger identification

To: jparent@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Tiger identification
From: gary_winblad@juno.com (Gary A Winblad)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 22:00:01 -0700
On Wed, 8 Jul 1998 22:01:32 -0700 (PDT) Jim Parent <jparent@yahoo.com>
writes:

>Gary,
>

>I live in Los Gatos, just a little up in the hills across from the
>High School.  I work in Milpitas, so when its not too hot I drive the
>Tiger either up Bascom and thru San Jose over to the Montegue/Milpitas
>Blvd area or up 880 and off at Milpitas or 880 to 680 to Milpitas.
>Same comeing home.
>
>The car is dead red (paint's dead not the car) and missing a few
>chrome pieces on the sides.  Plates are "65 Tyger"
>
>Regards,
>
>Jim
>B9470139

OH!!   I bet that was you I saw heading south on 680 about two
days ago at around 8:30 - 9:00AM... what did you forget something
at home?  I live in west San Jose and work in Milpitas!  I was
northbound in my Ford Probe but I been driving my ratty silver
Tiger there alot lately!  Looked like you got some big flares
on there?
We gotta do lunch or something sometime.  I work with Steve
Wickland who drives a red one too.  We work at Adaptec on
Milpitas Blvd.

Gary Winblad