Tiger stowage

To: "tigers" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tiger stowage
From: "Tim Jordan" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 10:08:00 -0700
Steve,

I'm not sure if it was officially announced that my Tiger B9470080 was
awarded by Norm the
prestigous "MOST UTILITARIAN TIGER" at TU (Eureka)  Along with myself and
the navigator were:

2 SUITCASES
2 BACKPACKS
2 ICECHESTS/COOLERS (1 LARGE, 1 SMALL PLAYMATE SIZE, BOTH FULL MOST OF THE
TIME)
1 COMPLETE TOOL BOX (WITH WAY MORE STUFF THAN NEEDED)
2 SETS OF GOLF CLUBS W/MEDIUM SIZE BAGS (14 CLUB LIMIT)
ASSORTED ANCILLARY STUFF (GOLF SHOES, FOOD, MAGAZINES, REG PACKETS, ETC)

It made my weekend to be recognized for my contribution to the Tiger
Marque.

Tim