Fwd: Radio

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: Radio
From: FrizBMG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 00:22:34 EDT

--part0_900649355_boundary

From: FrizBMG@aol.com
To: cobmeister@zianet.com
Subject: Re: Radio
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 00:21:29 EDT

In a message dated 7/16/98 13:39:35, cobmeister@zianet.com writes:

>Hey Steve,
>
>Once again, a really good detailed set of instructions on how to do
>something with minimum hassle and rassle....  Thanks!
>
>You wrote:
>
><< My Beach Boys "Little Deuce Coupe", and Benny Goodman get quite a
>work-out. >>
>
>Which reminds me: Who wrote and sings the Tiger song?  You know, the
>English rocker... Name escapes me.  Anybody have a copy?
>
>--Colin Cobb

Hi Colin
 I dont know the "Tiger song" you are refering to of British origin,but it
seems to me Jefferson Starship/Airplane did a song "Ride the Tiger" in the mid
eighties.Starship was an american band from the San Francisco area.I havent
heard of anything from them in a long time.
Tony

--part0_900649355_boundary--