Fender Replacement

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fender Replacement
From: Ray Bridenbaugh <briden@norcross.mcs.slb.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 06:45:01 -0400
Can anyone give any advise on fender replacement?

I have been looking at purchasing a Tiger for a while now.  One I found is
a MKII that appears to have race prepared at some time in its previous life
(external power switches, roll bars, race built engine, etc...).  The body
has been modified with an air dam and wheel flairs.

I was thinking of replacing the fenders and front valance to return the car
to original condition.  How difficult of job is this?  Do all fenders bolt
on or is welding involved?

Are the needed parts available?

Any input as to this effort is appreciated.

Thanks

Ray B.