Ohio Hello

To: JStupar244@aol.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Ohio Hello
From: FrizBMG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 00:52:11 EDT
Hi John
 I am a Tiger owner and I have my car in a bunch of pieces.I live in Columbus
and I am learning the hard way about how to do automotive painting.My engine
is done so at least I can focus on the painting part again.
 If you want to do tiger stuff in Cleveland,I dont know of any clubs unique to
Cleveland.A good starting point would be to become a member of Tigers
East/Alpines East .After you are a member  you will recieve a roster of other
members,some who might be in your area.The other choice is a multi-marque
club,or start one yourself.I belong to the "British Drivers Club"which is such
an animal,but it is strictly a local(to Columbus) thing.We publish our own
newsletter"Bottom Dead Center" which is kinda fun.
 You might also try attending the Shaker Square British Car day on Aug
5th(Sunday?)and hook up with other Tiger owners.I went last year with
mine.There were 6 Tigers total and 2 alpines.
 Now about a project car.Try calling Doug Jennings in Dayton.He runs Tiger
Auto and is a good source of info about parts and projects.His ph# is
937-252-3317.
(I wish you had asked in January-there was a good project that was for sale
here,at a good price.But that was January.)
Good Luck.
Tony Frisbey
  PS ..By the way your car is also a JENSEN!Jensen did the Alpine into Tiger
sheet metal work , engine instalation and finish assembly work as a
subcontractor for Rootes Group.Thats why it has a JAL#  on the firewall rear
top deck next to the ID plate.