British Car Day

To: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Subject: British Car Day
From: Paul Harlacher <pharlacher@igi.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 10:44:48 -0400
Stuart,

I attended British Car Day...drove up from the Philadelphia area. It was
one the best all British displays my family and I have attended (how'd
the Volvo P1800 get in? Jensen Heritage?)...Although there were only six
Rootes Group cars in attendance, that number was more than we've ever
seen together at any show! The British Motor Club of Delaware only had
one Alpine at its show last month.

We were disappointed not to have met and talked with you and the other
Rootes owners though...after polling the crowd near the Rootes cars we
found it was made up of admirers.

After watching the Minis roll in (a show in itself) and surveying the
rest of the field the family had had enough of my car habit and wanted
to press on to Rockport, MA, to start our "real" vacation.

Thanks for helping to organize a great show!

Paul Harlacher
B382001278 www.igi.net/~pharlacher