Re: Ohio Sunbeam people

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Ohio Sunbeam people
From: hoftiger <hoftiger@cinci.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 09:20:24 -0400
I live in Cincinnati. I had been in St. Louis for a time and was
membership chairman for Tigers East for many years. Ther are several
Tigers and Alpines around here but no formal club. I ran into several
people at teh Cincinnati British Car Club meet on July 12. There used to
be a group meeting just north of Cinci lead by Doug Jennings before I
moved here but I'm not sure they are doing it anymore. Look to see folks
in maryland (assuming my car makes it)

Curt Hoffman