Re: 255/256/257

To: "Larry Wright" <lrw@aop.com>
Subject: Re: 255/256/257
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 08:06:00 -0700
Larry,

The only problem I had with Kirt's message was that the proportional
spacing was fouled up, which is a common problem. It is my understanding
that the list server doesn't support HTML, so we need to use just simple
plain text in our messages. Since Kirt uses AOL, he could post his
tremendous contribution on AOL's FTP site and other AOL users could access
it there. BTW Larry, I'm using Eudora Pro 4.01; what e-mail client are you
using that was so creative with the translation?

Bob