255/256/257

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 255/256/257
From: "Larry Wright" <lrw@aop.com> (by way of tiger technologies <tartanad@popd.ix.netcom.com>)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 09:20:00 -0700
tiger technologies wrote:
>Also, we have located what may be the last of the Tiger windshields. They
>are expensive ($425.00 plus shipping) and I need to purchase a minimum of
10
>to get that price. If listers out there are interested, please contact me
>and if I get 7 or 8 orders, I'll get 'em. It's up to you.

Could this be clarified? The last on earth? The "a minimum of 10" implies a
variable quantity, either from a cache (of 500?) somewhere or for a limited
production run; either way it suggests more available. I don't _really_
need one right now, but would hate to miss out now, break mine next week,
and be stuck forever using Brooklands screens or something. DGMW, I think
it's great you're providing these items, just don't want to get caught up
in a fear-induced frenzy when I have other uses for the $425 right now.

KJENSSEN@aol.com Wrote:
>Subject: Re: Bolts
>--------=09
>body=09=09corner window assembly=092=0910x32=091"=09ms=09oval, ph=09orig=
>=09

Am I the only one who got this message "garbled" with the =09=09 characters
inserted? I tried dumping it into Word, then pulling out all of the
=09=09's but it still didn't make sense. You sent this to me via fax 2
years ago, a great list, but it would be neat to have in my "hints"
database.

Also, thanks to Gary A Winblad for the alternator tech hint and James
Barrett for the book report.

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products, Division of USOP
PH 301-386-7923  FX 301-386-5333
lrw@aop.com