Re: Frank Marrone's email messages

To: "Bill Goebner" <wgoebner@pacbell.net>, "Frank Marrone" <marrone@wco.com>
Subject: Re: Frank Marrone's email messages
From: "James H. Shadowen" <shad@gate.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 17:50:42 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Goebner <wgoebner@pacbell.net>
To: Frank Marrone <marrone@wco.com>
Cc: 'Alpines List' <alpines@autox.team.net>; 'Tigers List'
<tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Tuesday, July 28, 1998 12:44 PM
Subject: Frank Marrone's email messages

Bill Groebner wrote:

>I'd like to know if I'm the only one that can't easily read Franks
messages.
>When I view the lines of text, they don't break at about 80 characters but
keep
>going and I have to shift my screen to view it (them).
>
>Feedback please,
>Bill
>
>Frank Marrone wrote:
>> My restored body shell is finally down on its refurbished suspension.  Ho
Hum you say but after ~5 years there is finally a faint glimmer at the end
of the tunnel.   It was really neat to view the car it at car level at last.
Thanks to all who helped make this possible, you know who you are.

Frank's messages appear normal on my screen.  No shifting required.

Jim   B382001208LRXFE