Is this better?

To: "'Alpines List'" <alpines@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Is this better?
From: Frank Marrone <marrone@wco.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 23:58:14 -0700
I'm using an early version of Microsoft Exchange, I have selected MIME =
encoding and I thought that would be good enough.  I found an option =
deep down that allows me to select the character set used for Internet =
mail.  I had an ISO character set selected so I changed it to US ASCII.  =
Let me know if it looks any better/worse or the same now that I have =
changed the character set selection.  If this doesn't help anybody else =
who might know how I can change my exchange setting to reach a broader =
audience please drop me a note.