Wiring harness

To: "'Tigers List'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Wiring harness
From: Frank Marrone <marrone@wco.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 17:41:59 -0700
I had to order a new wiring harness from Rick 'cause the segments that =
run in the engine compartment on my original piece were baked.  I did =
reuse the original back half.  The harness I received had a Tag that =
said it was for MK1A but the lady at Ricks assured me that this is =
identical to MK1 and I'm going to take Ricks (and his employees) word on =
this.  I did notice that the push-on connector insulators on the new =
harness are clear while mine are opaque of some undetermined but darkish =
color.  Is clear correct?  Are the insulators on my original harness =
just so aged that they now seem opaque?  I plan to use the harness as is =
but I'm, as usual, curious about such things.  Also I noticed that many =
of the push-ons on the new harness have no insulators at all.