Re: Wiring harness

To: Frank Marrone <marrone@wco.com>,
Subject: Re: Wiring harness
From: hoftiger <hoftiger@cinci.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 21:10:21 -0400
I installed one of Rick's full harnesses a few years ago and it worked great. I
have a Mk1A with generator and so on. I did have to steal a few connectors off
the old harness for some reason that I don't remember. My memory says that
there may been a couple of differenece but it could also have been that my old
one had been modified. In any case, it was a piece of cake to install and it is
still working fine. I did label every old wire prior to removing so I could
reinstall the  new one without constant heas scratching and referral to sirign
diagram. It made the process a whole lot faster and easier.

Curt Hoffman