Insurance?

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Insurance?
From: Kevin Meek <kevnmeek@netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 20:37:09 -0700 (PDT)
I know this subject has come up before, but as usual I wasn't
paying attention.  I currently have my Tiger insured with AAA
with full coverage including collision.  Since my work situation
changed, I no longer can drive it daily and the cost of insuring
it to just sit there is too much.  I used to have classic car
insurance on another car, but it was pretty restrictive as I
recall.  I don't mind having a reasonable mileage limitation
but would prefer to avoid limits on the type of use.  Is anyone
using low(er) cost classsic car insurance, and can you share
it's limitations and costs with me so I can find something more
affordable?  Thanks in advance for your help...
Kevin Meek (kevnmeek@netcom.com)    Sunbeam Tiger B382002202
Santa Cruz, California            Sunbeam Alpine SI B9011324