Re: Insurance?

To: "Kevin Meek" <kevnmeek@netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Insurance?
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 21:09:51 -0700
Kevin,
Your best bet is to get coverage from American Collectors Insurance: 3000
miles per year, no to and from work, car sows or other events, weekend
drives etc.
My car is insured with them for $ 35,000 of coverage the premium for full
coverage with no deductible comp/coll + spare parts coverage etc. is about $
210.00 year..
Another somewhat less restrictive coverage is Conden an Skelly or Lord &
Taylor you will find all of these in Hemmings, and you can get info from
there.
Stay away from AAA and State Farm & Farmers, although they offer a stated
value policy, you will have one hell of a time collecting if you have a
claim, you will haveto prove everything all over again, as this is not their
primary market.

Good luck, and ask if you need more info, after all Insurance is my life for
the past 24 years now.

Jan ...