Funny Bunny!

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Funny Bunny!
From: david duncanson <catsclaws@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 21:15:11 -0400
Ok , so I was nearly  going to bed and I thought "I wonder whats  on the
TV!"
It was the start of a very late night movie called "Bunny Lake is misssin=
g"
The star was a chap called "Laurence Olivier" and was discribed by my
newspaper as a "Dreary mystery thriller"----- dreary it was but the start=

showed some young guy jump into a MK1 -1965 Tiger -which then featured in=

the rest of the film !!!! shame it was in Black and White !  But sort of
fun!.
My mind thought what other films have featured a Tiger?---- Well there wa=
that "classic " Sci Fi film the" Projected Man "  which had a white MK1!!=

Another film to forget!
 I once saw a an edition of "Chips" with a custom Tiger which was a lot o=
fun
I can think of lots of Films wich featured Alpines eg "Get Carter" but ve=
ry
few with Tigers .
Can any of you help me out with a List?
 =