FW: cooling fans

To: "Tiger Owners" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FW: cooling fans
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 21:38:44 -0700
Tigers,

Jc makes a real good point here which I feel compelled to share with the
list.  John made this suggestion to me when I was in the market for a new
fan to help cool my Tiger.  Unfortunately, it came thorough while I was on a
business trip and had just found the $100 blade in Sunnyvale.  As I live in
San Diego, returning it would have been a difficult option.  BTW, imagine me
trying to explain just WHY I am carrying a car fan blade through the x-ray
machines and eventually on board a Southwest 737.

This Volvo option has worked well for John so it might well be worth a
try....what's three bucks compared to over $100.  If it does not give the
desired results, who cares.  But I know from John's previous posts that it
works for him.  And, if I recall (correct me if I am wrong John,) he pulls a
boat with his Tiger and I think he mentioned he has air
conditioning.........

Worth a try in my book.  Chalk it up to Cannuk wisdom; with the possibility
of a wee bit 'o Celtic heritage.

Allan
B9472373