260 again

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 260 again
From: CALUMETAIR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 16:39:36 EDT
I didn't mention that the 260 I have was torn down. The car wasn't running
when acquired and I was going to overhaul the 260 first. I belonged to the CAT
and talked with quite a few people (including parts suppliers) who suggested
the late model 302 swap. The 302 was supposed to slightly increase the
horsepower while remaining tractable. I never planned to build a dragster or
road race terror (been there, done that)
I will save the 260 stuff.
I haven't worked on my restoration project in over two years, thanks to this
list I can't wait to resume.
Thanks, Tom  p.s. Suburb south of Chicago, IL.