The Colin Chronicles

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: The Colin Chronicles
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 11:28:24 -0400
     Well Done Colin!!

     I've seen your first two chapters are extremely interesting, and I
     hope your successful voyage continues!  You should submit them to
     Robyn for the newsletter.  A multi part series, perhaps?

     Full points to you for having the courage to drive it home, especially
     after our discussions of Darryl Greenameyer (sp?) a year or so
     back....

     Full points for your wife as well, for being willing to join you on
     this adventure without threats or bribes.  I know of a couple guys
     who's wives dread the very thought of sitting in one of our infernal
     contraptions, never mind actually going anywhere in it.  Mine's great.
     She even married me AFTER the "gasoline in the picnic lunch" incident.

     Good luck with your Alpine.

     Stu