Molson Indy : Vancouver

To: "Sunbeam Tiger List" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Molson Indy : Vancouver
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 02:00:15 +1000
    I am planning on going to this race on Sunday September 6th.  Was just
wondering if anyone else from the local area Washington, British Columbia Canada
is planning on attending this great Indy car (CART) race?  If so, email me, and
maybe we can meet at the race!

    I'll be taking the train up in the morning of either Saturday, or Sunday.
The Race is on Sunday, and Practices are on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Morning.  There are several different races going on durring the weekend.

If interested, checkout http://www2.molson.com/motorsport/vancouver/index.html

Rich