Wiring Harnness Clamp

To: "'Tigers List'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Wiring Harnness Clamp
From: Frank Marrone <marrone@wco.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 23:05:20 -0700
Hi,

On the drivers side, under the dash, there is a wire clamp on the fat =
part of the harness.  Not the one that is spot welded to the box under =
the cowl but the free clamp attached by a screw.  Can some one tell me =
what this clamp is fastened too?

I'm letting the wiring harness dictate my restoration focus for a little =
while.  I figure out what is supposed to go at the end of the wires and =
refurbish or replace it and then reinstall it.  So far the process =
reminds me of a jigsaw puzzle, it seems pretty tough at first but as you =
start to get a few pieces together you get the picture. =20