Re: Electric fan attachment

To: FRANK_BONIFAZI@HP-FtCollins-om4.om.hp.com
Subject: Re: Electric fan attachment
From: Ken Tisdale <ktisdale@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 11:44:12 -0600
The price for the rad re-core is about right. If your 260 was
over-bored, it is "probably" (yer mileage may vary) a factor in your
overheating problem...

By the way, I'm running  Motorcraft 13# rad cap...

--
Ken Tisdale                             Sr. Sales Engineer
Pulsecom                                303-403-1968