RE: (short) long-post #8

Subject: RE: (short) long-post #8
From: "Kempinski, Rob" <KEMPIRO@mail.northgrum.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 21:03:40 -0400
Colin,

Congratulations on a great trip and a great report.  It's really neat to
know that a 30 year old car can still make the trip as relatively trouble
free as you reported.  And your spousal unit is a real trooper too.  My hat
is off to both of you.

BTW, I thoroughly enjoyed your style and wit. And having lived in Texas for
a couple of years,  I tend to agree with you.  I hope that you kept all the
files.  Clean 'em up and send them to some magazine.  Make sure you follow
their submission guidelines.   Hopefully, you took a few snap shots that you
could include.  It was a great yarn.

Regards,