TE/AE Chatroom Sept 2nd

To: "Tiger Net" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>, "Alpine net" <alpines@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TE/AE Chatroom Sept 2nd
From: "Kirk G. Even" <keven@eaglenet.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 07:06:39 -0400
TE/AEs website has a bulletin board much the same as the Alpine and Tiger
e-mail sites, but it also can access a real time chat room with a couple
clicks of a button.  Several people have cast their votes and we are going
to try our first chat on September 2nd, 8-10 PM EST.  Access the chat room
via the TE/AE website at:

        http://www.mindspring.com/~teae/

and click on the Chat Room and Message Board link.  Follow the registration
(very short) and you'll access the bulletin board.  Click the Chat Rooms
link and find the TE/AE room and join in.  This is a first for the group so
please be patient.

Thanks again to Kurt Eckert for putting this together for the Club.

Hope to see many of you there, Kirk