Re: Fw: Thrillseeking in San Diego or along for the ride in Dick Barker'

To: tigers <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Thrillseeking in San Diego or along for the ride in Dick Barker's Tiger LeMans Coupe/ kinda medium longish post #1of a 12 part series
From: Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 12:45:02 -0600
Hey Gang,

I feel that I must apologize to all of you, especially Tim Jordan, for
having wasted your time and eyesight so horribly during my recent trip
from Florida.  Having now seen the incredible heights to which Mr.
Jordan's writing ability soars, I understand how my poor efforts to
share my adventures with all of you must have offended him.

Please accept my abject apolgies.

--Colin Cobb, Properly Contrite Outside Las Cruces, NM, USA