Re: Fw: Thrillseeking in San Diego or along for the ride in Dick Barker'

To: Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: Thrillseeking in San Diego or along for the ride in Dick Barker's Tiger LeMans Coupe/ kinda medium longish post #1of a 12 part series
From: Ken Tisdale <ktisdale@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 13:15:45 -0600
Colin Cobb wrote:

> Hey Gang,
> snip <
No need to apologize - I enjoyed the tale thouroughly! You should get
the first couple of posts reprinted in this month's Tiger Pause...

I know that folks can be mighty subjective about writing styles (and
content), but I'm glad to see that folks are sharing the enjoyment of
Alpine and Tiger ownership on this list. I figger that's what it's
about!
--
Ken Tisdale                             Sr. Sales Engineer
Pulsecom                                303-403-1968