Re: Rotary Alpine also an option

To: TBeloney@Wyse.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Rotary Alpine also an option
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 21:56:27 EDT

<< Now I'm kind of interested in the Mazda rotary. >>
Tim-
Ask Rob Guerra or Tom Hall (both on this list). Tom built an awesome "Alzda"
(I guess that would be the term) for his daughter, Jennifer, a number of years
ago and since Rob married Jennifer, he's been taking care of the beast.
Recently, he dropped a "mild" 13A in it, about 200hp! I've driven the car and
it is an absolute blast. Nice, easy shifting 5-speed, great balance and
lighter than a Tiger. The installation is hot rodding at its best, being
sanitary beyond description.
However, the swap is not a simple bolt in and not for the faint of heart, but
Tom could give you the details.
Mike Wood
B382002273