RE: Rotary Alpine also an option

To: tigers <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Rotary Alpine also an option
From: Timothy Beloney <TBeloney@Wyse.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 17:08:39 -0700
Now I'm kind of interested in the Mazda rotary.  I read you can easilly get
180 - 200 horses out of one, but I can't find any good detailed info on
actually installing one, and which one to use.  So many questions (engine
mounts, gearbox, clutch, steering column, rear axle, etc. etc.).  Does
anyone know where I can get good info?

Tim