Backwards!

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Backwards!
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 08:39:45 -0400
     Hi Gang:

     Well, it looks like I've discovered another one of the previous
     owner's modifications, after all these years.

     The replies I got off this network, plus conversations at our
     gathering at Quonset Point, seem to confirm that this is not the work
     of Rootes.  I don't know why anyone would switch my right front lugs
     to backwards threads, but it looks like they did.  I already have the
     new normal studs that will be going in sometime this winter, so I can
     mount the new wheels.

     Oh s**t!  I wonder where they got the backwards studs, and did they
     have to drill to install them....?

     Stu