California Melee

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: California Melee
From: ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie)
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 10:10:06 +0100
Hi all, we saw a bunch of sports cars go by the house on sunday.  They were
in less than pristine condition but it looked like they were having fun.
Didn't see any tigers, mostly bmc stuff, and a couple of american iron.  I
looked it up in my stoa news letter and I think It was the California
Melee.  Anybody know for sure what this was? They drove by going south on
hyway one and then went up mountain view road towards boonville ca. and
hyway 128.  Maybe next year I'll tag along, might be fun.  regards Armand

ritchie@mcn.org
Armand & Lorie Ritchie