My future Musty Alpine

To: "'Tiger List'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: My future Musty Alpine
From: Dave Binkley <dbinkley@argotech.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 11:02:16 -0700
Dan wrote:
"Thank you all for the input for I get discouraged  and think of  selling."

Hey, Dan, don't get discouraged and there ain't no way you're selling that
car.  We're counting on you.  Heck, if it weren't for you, there would have
been little or no technical content this week.  Also, we wouldn't have
benefited from the neat posts by Rich, Bob and Jim on vacuum leaks and carb
adjustment.

So, get that Tiger purring and you and Alicia take her out in the next
couple of weekends when the leaves are turning and all the great fall colors
are out.  We wanna hear about that.

Dave