po's

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: po's
From: Alicia <larisab@ix16.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 21:13:09 -0400
nice fall weekend, we went beaming, had a address for po of dpo we bought
the tiger from. found his house drive in, garage door open, nice cobra
inside. Meet Fran Larkin, looking at the tiger he starts with Im not sure
this is one I owned, then starts really looking things over, then gos into
the garage and brings out a 260 sunbeam shop manual with the id number of
our tiger scribled inside, seems he owned a race shop and did a lot of work
on the car for the po. Then po committed suicide. wife sold the car to him
very cheap. He remembered that it is bored 30 over and domed 11 to 1
pistons didn't remember what cam, said the diff. had a postrac, gears?
also gave us the manual. It was nice to find out some info without having
to tear it apart and try to figger it out.  hope I didn't bore you all but
wanted to share.
Alicia & Dan
Windsor, NY

B9471431