Re: po's

To: "Kirk G. Even" <keven@eagle1.eaglenet.com>
Subject: Re: po's
From: Alicia <larisab@ix21.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 15:40:28 -0400
At 06:29 AM 9/28/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Nice bit of history on the Tiger.  I have asked my po if he could get some
>info together for me.  His sister owned it prior to him and she bought it
>from the original owner. That's about all the history I have.
>
>Is the shop manual light blue and white?  I found an original at a car show
>2 years ago for $20.
>
>Kirk

snip....

Kirk,

The manual that he gave us has a solid red textured soft cover with white
lettering.  It says "The Sunbeam '260'
Workshop Manual   A Product of the Rootes Group.

Inside cover, front page   Publication No. W.S.M. 143  Part No. 6601125
Printed in England  Issued 1964.  The inside paper is heavy and shiny.

Recognize it?  Out of curiosity...what would it be worth?

Alicia
Alicia & Dan
Windsor, NY

B9471431