RE: tonneau

To: John Crawley <johnc@nait.ab.ca>
Subject: RE: tonneau
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 15:55:38 -0600
Good idea. The tonneau I have is kinda ratty anyway; anything I do to it is
unlikely to make it worse. The dash pad I have looks like it's fairly rigid
molded vinyl (over a foam base?); the other Tiger I've seen locally (Ad
Dionisio's actually, you've probably seen it) had a softer Naugahyde-type
material on the dash pad (not original, but probably more user-friendly) and the
lift-a-dot studs sucked that stuff right down to the steel cowl.

Theo