THE BAILEY CONTINGENT

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: THE BAILEY CONTINGENT
From: "Norman C. Miller" <rootes1@best.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 09:32:01 -0700
At 12:35 PM 9/29/98 EDT, P.Reisentz wrote:
>Andy, et al,
>
>Sorry, but Chester Bailey is not a TAC inspector, in fact, I for one have
>never heard of him...

The TAC chairman may not be aware of Chester Bailey, but the "Registry" has
no fewer than ten entries under his name.  In fact, four of his V8's are MK
II's.  Seems like a "TACTRIP" to Chester's collection in Hulbert, OK, might
be well worth the effort.

Mr. Reisentz, let me introduce, Mr. Bailey:

B9472561
B382000062
B382000195
B382001444
B382001667
B382001808
B382100330
B382100389
B382100493
B382100621

Now I suppose we'll hear all about the guy in TX, who has thirty, etc.

Norm - at home where the computer is still working -