Chrome Balls

To: "'Alpines List'" <alpines@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Chrome Balls
From: Frank Marrone <marrone@wco.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 08:12:18 -0700
No, I don't have them but I wish I did!

I need the chrome balls for the heater control levers for an early Tiger =
MK1 or series 3 or 4 Alpine (I think).  These screw on to the chrome =
levers.  This is the for the control set up with the blower switch on =
the vent control lever.

I would buy the whole heater control assembly if necessary, especially =
interested in this route if anyone has one with a good blower switch to =
sell.

I could also use a good (not bent or rusty) control face plate.  Thats =
the piece the levers stick through with the lettering on it.

Thanks in advance!