Re: Apologies

To: CoolVT@aol.com, DrMayf@aol.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Apologies
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 08:26:46 -0700
Mark,

Message read and understood. Now go ahead, I know you're just dying to ask
the Mayf what kind of gas mileage he expects to get with his DSS 306 short
block, main bearing stud girdled, two Garret T03 turbo'd to 22 psig, fire
breathing, 850 hp monster motor. ;-)

Thinking later in San Diego,

Bobb

At 05:49 PM 10/6/98 -0400, CoolVT@aol.com wrote:
>Mr. May,
>  I'm not sure if an apology is in order or not because I didn't follow the
>entire episode,  but I must commend you as being one of the few on this list
>with enough character  to offer an apology when he thought he might have
>offended someone.     Mark L.

Robert L. Palmer
Dept. of AMES, Univ. of Calif., San Diego
rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu
rpalmer@cts.com