Six-bolt Conversions

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Six-bolt Conversions
From: Alvin and Lucille Johnson <johnson@ids.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 16:26:51 -0400
If you are pondering a changeover to a modern Ford powerplant,you will
need a 6-bolt bracket and you should use a fresh new slave cylinder.
I've had these waiting around for the time when I would replace the
trusty 289 5-bolt . Now the Tiger is gone and that time never came, so
I'm willing to give both of these up to a good home for $100 plus
postage. The bracket is a CAT piece, and has never been used. The slave
cylinder is NOS, and still in the box. Both for $100. Significantly less
than you could buy them for elsewhere.
        I also have a complete NOS Lockheed brake master Cylinder, still in the
box which was a potential spare that was never needed. It is complete
with reservoir and ready to bolt in. $100 + postage.
Al J.