Fwd: Tiger for sale(Ohio)

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: Tiger for sale(Ohio)
From: FrizBMG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 22:26:30 EDT

--part0_908245591_boundary

I am sending this again.I dont know what happened the first time.
Tony

--part0_908245591_boundary

From: FrizBMG@aol.com
To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger for sale(Ohio)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 12:34:34 EDT

Hi Gang
 I have just learned of a turn-key Tiger for sale in the near Columbus area.I
have not seen the car myself,so this is second hand info.
 It is for sale by the 2nd owner(?).It has been converted to an
automatic(owner has one leg) and all parts neccesary to convert car back to 4
speed status come with it.
It has the "original" 289(yeah I know that 289s are original only wMk IIs-a
260 looks JUST LIKE a 289 unless you remove the cylinder head and mearure the
cylinder bores to remove any doubt).The car has no chrome on it now,but the
owner has the chrome stored seperate.My friends said the chrome looked new as
most of it was still in its packaging.
The engine has the proper puke tank and oval aircleaner(so I am told).It is
supposed to be a really solid car(this observation by 2 people who run a Brit
car shop and one of them a prior Tiger owner who went out and looked at it)
The asking price is $6500.That was too rich for my friends and I have no
interest in another car right now.The ph# is 614-491-1954 or 614-497-3774
 Caveat Emptor:This person is also the owner of an auto salvage yard and is
deep into Fords.May or maynot be a conversion(like I said I havent seen the
car myself-I just happen to own the computer writing this)
Tony

--part0_908245591_boundary--