Body Parts

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Body Parts
From: Alvin and Lucille Johnson <johnson@ids.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 18:27:37 -0400
Have abundant sheet metal on hand----Hood, left door, right door--both
round corners from my Tiger. Also round corner trunk lid, no rust on
hood or lid. Bubbles forming on doors, but not yet thru. The doors have
the glass and window mechanism still in them. the driver's door
mechanism is balky when rolling it up, but it's all there and it works.
Shipping this stuff isn't very practicable. I'd like to sell it all for
$450. Offers?
Also have 2 sets of top bows. $125 each or $225 for both. One set has
the velcro, the other is the earlier version.
Al Johnson