Re: Big TE/AE United XX Thankyou

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <keven@eaglenet.com>, <modtiger@engravers.com>,
Subject: Re: Big TE/AE United XX Thankyou
From: "Kirk G. Even" <keven@eagle1.eaglenet.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 07:09:33 -0400

----------

> To All,
>   I hope that when the MOTORWEEK show runs that any list members in the
know
> will give the rest of us advance notice.  It would also be nice if it was
> taped by VCR for those unable to get it.   Mark L.

To All,

Craig Singhaus will be providing several copies of the tape in VHS format
and has advised us we can copy it on a not-for-profit basis.  We can recoup
our expenses for copying, tape cost and shipping... which seems very
reasonable.  We will advise soonest regarding the shows production and
planned airing on PBS and MPT.

It may be several weeks before we have the tapes from them, but I will let
you know when they arrive or if I get any information on the shows
production.

Best Regards, Kirk Even