For Sale

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: For Sale
From: FHSLOTH@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 14:33:08 EDT
Since I,'m cleaning out my garage in anticipation of moving:

I have an exhaust system for a 1952 MGTD for sale. It is stainless steel,
includes down pipe, muffler and tail pipe. It has never been used as I sold
the car before it needed the exhaust. I bought it about 12 years ago, and it
still has the original stickers/tags on it.

I think I paid $100.00 for it on sale through some MG parts place. Would like
the same plus shipping. It could go UPS in two or three packages.

Also have three Mustang air cleaners, circa 1965-66 V8, tops and bottoms. Some
surface corrosion, but otherwise very solid pieces. Along with them goes a
snout piece for the intake side of the housing. $20.00 plus shipping.

If you call, ask for "Clevite". That way I'll know you're not just another
telemarketer trying to sell me something.

Fred Baum
MKI B9470768
(609) 259-5927 (NJ after 6:30 Eastern time))