RE: For Sale

To: Alvin and Lucille Johnson <johnson@ids.net>, FHSLOTH@aol.com
Subject: RE: For Sale
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 16:40:33 -0600
But if you route all the Tiger's exhaust through it you'll get a ripsnorty note
no MG ever had.

Provided, of course, that you can get the clamps tight enough to keep the pipe
from getting blown right off the headers.
Hey Dr. Mayf, how high can the exhaust gas velocity go (i.e. how close to Mach
1) before you get significant compressibility effects?

There's a good Chance card on the topic of parts that don't fit donated by
helpful neighbors, but it hasn't gelled yet.

Theo Smit
tsmit@novatel.ca
B382002705