Edelbrock F4B & S1-S3 Alpine parts

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Edelbrock F4B & S1-S3 Alpine parts
From: "GS Waybright" <gswaybright@sprynet.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 22:51:27 -0600
Was someone on the list looking for an F4B intake recently? I may have one
available.

 I also have what's left of 3 early 60's Alpines to part out. One is pretty
well stripped but may have one or two good panels left. Another has a decent
trunk and right rear, but I may finish the entire back end as a "Alpine
couch". The third has a decent number of bits and pieces. I used most the
really decent front end sheet metal on my Tiger, but let me know if you're
interested in any of these or other Alpine specific parts.

Stephen Waybright